- Currently at Blackburn. Has previously played for West Brom, Wigan, Bristol Rovers, Wolves, etc
Founded the Jason Roberts Foundation in 2007. Its a registered charity in both the UK and Greneda.
The aims of the Foundation are as follows;
- Provide opportunities for children and young people to participate in sports and cultural activities in the UK and in the Caribbean
- Encourage young people in the UK and in Caribbean to participate in structured sporting activity, which will contribute to improving health and fitness, self esteem, confidence and social inclusion
- Provide opportunities for young people to participate in learning programmes, which will enhance educational achievement
- Develop a Sports Academy in Caribbean, which is accessible to children and young people across the island.
- Work in partnership with key public, private and voluntary sector partners to deliver high quality provision